I’m writing all these answers a month in advance because this is my blog and I do what I want with it.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sometimes, but they don’t hold a lot anyway so mostly it is not worth it.
- Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
There was one time a friend and I were sharing a hotel bed and neither of us have any idea what the hell we did during the night but we managed to pull off the mattress pad at the foot of the bed. We re-made it for the next night and were much gentler in our sleep the second go-round. There was no sex during this incident if that is what you’re thinking.
- Where is your next vacation?
Door County, Wisconsin for my brother’s wedding!!!
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Who do you think reads these?
Any blog readers out there that feel the need to read it. Definitely my Mom and Dad.
- Do you have a calendar in your room?
Not in my room but I have one in my kitchen.
- Where are you?
I am here.
- What’s your plan for the day?
The day is over as I write this so my plan is to sleep soon.
- Are you reading any books right now?
Yes! I am slowly (very slowly) working my way though two graphic novels, Spaceman and Akira vol. 1. I am also reading “The Moon is a Harsh Mistress” by Robert Heinlen.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. I used to count stairs.
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- What is your “Song of the Week”?
I am currently fond of “We R Who We R” by Ke$ha.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- Whats your favorite love movie?
Wolf Children Ame to Yuki. It features the love between a mother and her children and it makes me cry every time.
- What do you drink with dinner?
Water usually. Milk sometimes. Wine on occasion.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Ranch. Honey Mustard. BBQ. Sweet and Sour. Whatever is available.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Mediterranean, especially gyros
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Last person you hugged/kissed?
My friend Basil as I got on the bus home from ACen.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was in elementary school. It was a lot of “how to be a housewife” I remember, so I went to another youth organization in the community instead. They were much more adventurous.
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Depends on the photographer and whether I would be considered a sex project or an art project.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Sometime last week. I have a pen pal with a college acquaintance.
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I have a funny story about this. So my mom is a notorious lead foot and has been pulled over several times. One time she’s pulled over, my older brother is in the car with her, and the officer is about to give her a ticket. Except Mom can’t get her driver’s license out of her wallet because it’s so thick, so the officer goes back to his car to get a pad and paper so he can take note of her numbers. So he goes back to his car except when he comes back out, he lets her off with a warning because his printer wasn’t working.
But no, I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
- Run out of gas?
- Favorite kind of sandwich?
Chicken salad with lettuce, tomato, and cucumbers.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is your usual bedtime?
- Are you lazy?
I try not to be but that probably means that I am.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
There was one year I went as Raven from Teen Titans. Otherwise, my costumes were kind of all over the place.
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. I used to get Analog but I hardly read it so I never renewed.
- Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
Legos even though they’re expensive and don’t market the cool stuff to girls.
- Are you stubborn?
Yes. I get it from my mother.
- Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
- Ever watch soap operas?
Not really. They always looked weird on the TV.
- Afraid of heights?
Maybe a little but I still wanna go skydiving.
- Sing in the car?
Most of the time.
- Dance in the shower?
- Dance in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
Yes, at the aforementioned dual-gendered youth organization. They had a firing range and an archery range and is where I learned that with the right training, I could probably be a really deadly sharpshooter.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I think they are meant to be cheesy.
- Is Christmas stressful?
It can be. I enjoy the bustle of finding presents and stuff, but then again, I don’t host the family every year.
- Ever eat a pierogi?
I don’t think so but I’d be willing to try.
- Major annoyance right now?
The people I do trivia with are very misinformed about social issues I find important.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
An astronaut and a writer. I still want to go into space.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t believe ghosts can adequately manifest themselves in our world but I do believe they can have a presence in it.
- Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Once in a while. I have started to think that deja-vu means I’m heading in the right direction in life.
- Do you take a vitamin daily?
Yes. I take three.
- Wear slippers?
Sometimes, when I remember at home. Usually when it’s cold.
- Wear a bath robe?
Only when I want to walk through my apartment naked.
- What do you wear to bed?
Usually sweatpants, sometimes yoga pants. always a tee shirt.
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
- Nike or Adidas?
Whichever had the better deal at Kohl’s.
- Cheetos Or Fritos?
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Ever hear of, “gorp”?
I should make a gorp for my workplace snack!
- Ever taken karate?
No, but I did took kendo for a while.
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
During a game of spin the bottle in high school, yeah
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. When I got an interview with JET I literally cried five times in one night. I sometimes cry at happy endings in children’s movies too.
- Own any record albums?
Like the big ones that are supposed to be old school and hipster and such? No.
- Own a record player?
Does a smart phone count?
- Regularly burn incense?
No. Candles tho.
- Ever been in love?
I don’t think so . . .
- Hot tea or cold tea:
- Tea or coffee?
- Favorite kind of cookie?
The gooey kind
- Can you swim well?
I can swim decently
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
- Are you patient?
Not really but I try.
- Ever won a contest?
What kind of contest?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
- Which are better black or green olives?
- Can you knit or crochet?
No but I really wanna learn knitting.
- Wash room or bathroom?
- Do you want to get married?
Sure. It’s not a priority right now though.
- Who was your High School crush?
I don’t remember. Might have been an anime character.
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- Do you have kids?
Not right now.
- Do you want kids?
Eventually. See Marriage.
- What kind of mom are you?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my college friends. We’re all in different cities so it’s hard to hang out.
- Who do you want to see right now?
I don’t want to see anybody. I want to see the my pillow because I’m sleepy.