Okay kids, here is the deal. I am wrapped up in Busy Grown Up Stuff involving My Future and Potential International Travel so I am going to give my brain a break and do something fairly easy: a blogging challenge. Wherein I write a post of ambiguous length every day for thirty days to entertain you all. Won’t this be fun?
Today’s Topic: Favorite Season and Why
I am a total sucker for autumn. Here, have a bullet list detailing why:
- time of European-centric spirits
- the leaves change colors
- jacket season again!
- crunchy leaves on pathways
- weather gets bearable again
- anticipation for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- feeling of new beginnings (thanks, school)
- everything is pretty
- you gain an hour for Daylight Savings’ Time
- right after my birthday
- no one is traveling because school so rates are cheap
- the one time out of the year where I go out hunting for vestal virgins to use for my blood sacrifices which ensure the fulfillment of my wishes for the coming year
- did I say that aloud?
- I mean, cough, I get to dress in costume
Now You! What is your favorite season?